nothing personal just biz-ness

Saturday, July 12, 2008

I will no longer be afraid of the unknown ....

...in all senses of the word

My partner in all things biz has left the island and while she is away she is cleverly using skype to phone me ( and other people to). The service is awesome, you call from your computer and feel like a CEO living in the future. . . The only catch is when you use it to call a cell phone, the number comes up as UNKNOWN...It used to scare me but now I'm cool with it.

When I typed "unknown" into Google - this was the first image that came up, photo by Zhang Huan.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pic, Post, You Two ..... It is almost more than I can handle, where would I be without you??? I retract and have no desire in knowing the answer because it is not so.

Anonymous said...

its weird.

(my cousin commenting on the photo unknown)

Anonymous said...

miss you bizzy

Anonymous said...

this is a summer of cousins, awesome

Anonymous said...

I was going to comment as anonymous. There's nothing like The Most Known Unknown

http://www.amazon.com/Most-Known-Three-6-Mafia/dp/B000AA303Y

Look at what track 7 is

Anonymous said...

oops spelled my name wrong

Anonymous said...

AMAZING!

Every since I can remember...

Superunkown you know I got mad love for ya

a scrap book of sorts

We are two best friends: Sarah and Lara.

We have been collaging together since we were in kindergarten. From hilroy to apple, the medium has changed but the message remains the same.

We get by with a little help from our friends,
xoxo
the biz-biz


vincent merany

vincent merany

la la la la la la live for today

"biz" means "we" in Turkish